Regaleali Rosso DOC
The eldest son of the 62-vintage estate tells the story of Nero d'Avola from the hills. Through the study of its aromatic curve, the right time of harvest is chosen to achieve elegance and the right balance between austerity and fullness. It ages in large 60 hl Slavonian oak barrels.
- Vines: Nero d'Avola
- Name: Sicily DOC
- Yield of grapes per hectare: 70 ql
- Fermentation: in stainless steel tanks
- Fermentation temperature: 26/28 ° C
- Duration of fermentation: 10 days on average
- Malolactic fermentation: totally done
- Refinement: 50% of the mass in steel, 50% in 30 and 60 hl Slavonian oak barrels, for 6 months
- Alcoholic strength: 13% Vol.
- Analytical data of wine: pH 3.53 - AT 5.4 g / l - ZR 0.7 g / l - ET 29.2 g / l
The sale of alcohol to minors under the age of 18 is prohibited.
We do not deliver alcoholic beverages to minors.
The value added tax (VAT 7.7%) is included in the prices.
We reserve the right to change prices, vintages, and product availability.
5% for newsletter subscribers on the first purchase
The entire range of therravini.ch caters only to a Swiss clientele. No shipping abroad possible.
The wines are packaged in special packaging and shipments are made by a specialized haulier.
1-3 working days
Delivery costs - Shipping rates
Free shipping for orders over 100 CHF 🚛
for orders from 0 to 99 CHF:
0-12 bottles = CHF 15.00
13-24 bottles = CHF 30.00
Advance to our bank or postal account or by credit card / Pay Pal
Therra Vini sagl
Any complaints regarding the quantity and quality of the goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Jurisdiction: 6830 Chiasso
The personal information necessary for the processing of your order is collected and treated confidentially.