Navy Cvetic Reserve DOC
- Name: Marina Cvetic Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC Reserve
- Grapes: Montepulciano 100%
- Alcohol content: 14.50%
- First Vintage: 1997
- Number of bottles produced: 400.000
- Common and production latitude: St. Martin s. Marrucina 400 mt – Paul's Hill, Philip's Fountain, Schiavone, Colle Rosina.
- Yield for Per hectare: 90 quintals
- Breeding style: Abruzzo pergola (canopy), spur cordon, plain Guyot
- Harvest period: mid of October
- Fermentation: Fermentation in stainless steel 15-20days, maceration 20-30days. Aging 12/18months in barriques, 100% new.
The sale of alcohol to minors under the age of 18 is prohibited.
We do not deliver alcoholic beverages to minors.
The value added tax (VAT 7.7%) is included in the prices.
We reserve the right to change prices, vintages, and product availability.
5% for newsletter subscribers on the first purchase
The entire range of therravini.ch caters only to a Swiss clientele. No shipping abroad possible.
The wines are packaged in special packaging and shipments are made by a specialized haulier.
1-3 working days
Delivery costs - Shipping rates
Free shipping for orders over 100 CHF 🚛
for orders from 0 to 99 CHF:
0-12 bottles = CHF 15.00
13-24 bottles = CHF 30.00
Advance to our bank or postal account or by credit card / Pay Pal
Therra Vini sagl
Any complaints regarding the quantity and quality of the goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Jurisdiction: 6830 Chiasso
The personal information necessary for the processing of your order is collected and treated confidentially.