Leone d'Almerita IGT
It is the sum of the aromatic freshness of white grapes grown in the high hills, up to 900 meters above sea level: mainly Catarratto, with Pinot Bianco Sauvignon Blanc and Traminer grapes for structure, aromaticity, acidity. A lion, symbol of the family history.
- Vines: Catarratto (43%), Pinot Blanc (24%), Sauvignon (18%) and Aromatic Traminer (15%)
- Name: Terre Siciliane IGT
- Vineyards: selection of high hill grapes from 500 to 900 m a.s.l.
- Yield of grapes per hectare: on average 78 quintals
- Fermentation: in stainless steel tanks
- Temperature of fermentation: 14/16 ° C
- Duration of fermentation: 15 days on average
- Malolactic fermentation: not carried out
- Aging: 4 months in steel tanks in the presence of yeasts
- Alcoholic strength: 13% Vol.
- Wine analytical data: pH 3.33 - AT 5.7 g / l - ZR 3.7 g / l - ET 22.9 g / l
The sale of alcohol to minors under the age of 18 is prohibited.
We do not deliver alcoholic beverages to minors.
The value added tax (VAT 7.7%) is included in the prices.
We reserve the right to change prices, vintages, and product availability.
5% for newsletter subscribers on the first purchase
The entire range of therravini.ch caters only to a Swiss clientele. No shipping abroad possible.
The wines are packaged in special packaging and shipments are made by a specialized haulier.
1-3 working days
Delivery costs - Shipping rates
Free shipping for orders over 100 CHF 🚛
for orders from 0 to 99 CHF:
0-12 bottles = CHF 15.00
13-24 bottles = CHF 30.00
Advance to our bank or postal account or by credit card / Pay Pal
Therra Vini sagl
Any complaints regarding the quantity and quality of the goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Jurisdiction: 6830 Chiasso
The personal information necessary for the processing of your order is collected and treated confidentially.