Grapes expression Black of Bleak of high hill. Primary perfumes, without maturation excesses, differentiate it the vine cultivated in the coastal and level Sicily. An assemblage of barriques of different ages is conferred by them tannini soft and elegant, with a wood never invasive. It is “the Love” which Pocket of Almerita leads in the own work.
- Vines: Black of Bleak
- Denomination: Sicily DOC
- Vineyards: selection of grapes of high hill is given by you 450 to 750 metres s.l.m.
- Returned of grapes for hectare: 80 ql
- Fermentation: in basins from inoxidizable steel
- Fermentation temperature: 25/28°C
- Duration of the fermentation: 12 days on average
- Fermentation malolattica: it turns completely
- Refinement: in barrels of French Durmast (Allier and Tronçais) with 225 litres, for 20 % new and for 80 % per second and third passage, for about 12 months alcoholic Gradation: 13,5 % Vol.
- Analytical data of the wine: pH 3,45 – AT 6,1 g/l – ZR 1 g/l – ET 31,6 g/l
The sale of alcohol to minors under the age of 18 is prohibited.
We do not deliver alcoholic beverages to minors.
The value added tax (VAT 7.7%) is included in the prices.
We reserve the right to change prices, vintages, and product availability.
5% for newsletter subscribers on the first purchase
The entire range of therravini.ch caters only to a Swiss clientele. No shipping abroad possible.
The wines are packaged in special packaging and shipments are made by a specialized haulier.
1-3 working days
Delivery costs - Shipping rates
Free shipping for orders over 100 CHF 🚛
for orders from 0 to 99 CHF:
0-12 bottles = CHF 15.00
13-24 bottles = CHF 30.00
Advance to our bank or postal account or by credit card / Pay Pal
Therra Vini sagl
Any complaints regarding the quantity and quality of the goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Jurisdiction: 6830 Chiasso
The personal information necessary for the processing of your order is collected and treated confidentially.